Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fine Art Coffee Table Books

Gotta Love These Albums.  I learned about this incredible book manufacturer GraphiStudio, http://graphistudio.com/ while attending a webinar a few weeks ago.  WOW they are awesome.  They offer photo wrap hard covers to leather bound albums for your Fine Art, Portraits and Weddings. The are offered to professional photographers only.

Even though they are located in Italy, my first book took only 2 days to get to my studio after it's completion at the factory. The free software alone is incredible.  The masks and frames, and backgrounds are all customizable.  You can even create your own.  All of the books shown below were created in the program that they offer. 

Here is my Issuu shelf with my current books.  Keep in mind, because of the way I had to create the PDF files for upload, each page consists of the left and right page of the actual hard copy of the book.  In other words, page left here, represents the left and right spread of the hard copy book and page right also represents the left and right spread of the hard copy book. You are actually looking at 4 pages at once here.  I have to figure out a better method in creating the PDF.  Anyway, technical issues aside, please enjoy.  Comments Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment